- Current therapies and future challenges for the therapy of skin disorders: Photosensitivity, psoriasis/ psoriatic arthritis, scleroderma, lupus, eczema, and vitiligo ;
- Innovations for skin wound healing and dressing;
- The mechanism underlying the development of melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer
- Advances in the therapy of skin cancer
- Topical photodynamic therapy of skin cancer;
- Skin aging and novel approaches for photoprotection;
- Topical drug delivery and optimisation
- Skin and Covid19
- Biomechanics and biomedical engineering
Abstract submission deadline: 5th November 2022
– All abstracts must be submitted in an electronic format and should not exceed 350 words using Microsoft word Document Times New Roman size 11, Top and bottom margins 2.54cm; left and right margins 3.17cm; Gutter size:0cm, Gutter position: Left.
– The title of the abstract should be in Bold and capital letters followed by authors and affiliation and body text.
– The abstract should be informative giving the reader concise information in the form of background, methods, results, and discussion/conclusion (subheadings are not required).
– Abstracts should be provided in English to avoid errors in spelling and grammar.
– The abstracts will be acknowledged upon receipt.