In recognition of his contribution to the support of young research investigators and early career researchers throughout his career, the ‘Nick Hall Memorial Travel Bursary’ will continue his legacy by financially supporting the participation of young researchers and medical trainees either at postgraduate or early career stages of their career to the forthcoming Skin@Bath Network Symposium 2024.
- Applicants are restricted to Ph.D. students, postdoctoral researchers, and medical trainees. Applications from less privileged countries will be prioritised in the selection stage.
- The applicant must be involved in skin/Dermatology-related research.
- Deadline for applications: 1st September 2024.
- We will email you to let you know the outcome of your application by 1st October 2024.
- The successful candidate(s) will be provided a 100% registration fee waiver and travel and accommodation fees of up to £600.00, depending on the location and circumstances.
Please complete your application via the Google Forms button below:
Deadline for applications: 1st September 2024
- Submit an abstract to the Symposium at the time of application and provide a copy as part of this application.
- A statement of purpose justifying how participation in the ‘Fourth International Skin@Bath Network Symposium’ is instrumental to the applicant’s research and/or medical training related to skin/Dermatology and how it will support future career goals.
- A two-page CV of the applicant highlighting the applicant’s involvement in the field of research related to skin/Dermatology.
We will email you to let you know the outcome of your application by 1st October 2024.
If successful we will ask you to complete our registration forms and collect your bank details to be able to award your bursary.
If you have questions, please email BIRD@birdbath.org.uk.